Power House No. 2 in San Francisquito Canyon, 1927. The wooden structure is the community clubhouse. The unidentified woman in the
automobile might be the same person seen in this photograph.
The photographs below, from Jason Brice, show the same area in 2014.
Above: The spot where the clubhouse stood is eroded away.
Above: Red arrows indicate abandoned pipes which may have been water lines to the clubhouse.
Above: Another view of the clubhouse, from Jason Brice. Click image to enlarge.