Alexander Hume and family at home in Newhall with their prized mules, dolls, dog, cat and a few other animals, circa 1890.
Historian Maggi Perkins writes: "The Hume ranch was on San Fernando Road [now Newhall Avenue] toward Lyon Station. In 1891, Alexander
Hume was one of the five directors named on the articles of incorporation filed by the First Presbyterian Church in Newhall"
(Maggi Perkins 2010:73).
AP2310: 9600 dpi jpeg from copy print. Same as AP1015.