The canyons about a mile below the St. Francis Dam, according to a description accompanying this image at U.C. Riverside.
Stereoscopic view on glass plate negatives. Keystone-Mast Collection.
Date unknown; probably shot at the same time as this image, at least a year after the dam break of March 1928.
Photographer unknown, although the name Gifford M. Mast is associated with this image, at U.C. Riverside.