Wether you’ve been dreaming of your wedding since you were two years old, or you have just begun, wedding planning can be a big stress.
Of course you want to start your life long commitment on the right foot and avoid all avoidable disasters. Santa Clarita wedding professionals are there to help every step of the way. Here are some do’s and don’ts for your big day.
- Don’t be a bridezilla.
- Do enjoy yourself.
- Do remember it is about the life long commitment, your marriage.
- Don’t go DIY crazy, yes that also includes Pinterest.
- Do prioritize whats most important to you.
- Don’t drink to much at your wedding.
- Do be organized and plan ahead or get yourself a wedding planner.
- Don’t make your guest wait to long between the ceremony and the reception.
- Do stick to your budget.
- Do get your fiancé involved.
- Do ask professionals and those who have been married for advice.
- Be open minded when dress shopping.
- Make your wedding reflect you as a couple and be unique.
- Don’t settle on your photography and videography. Those memories are something you can share with your kids one day.
- Don’t forget to get the marriage license.
Remember even if you do have a disaster ob your big day, you have a lifetime to spend with the one you love. Congratulations on your engagement and happy wedding planning!