Students and anyone who wants to enroll in COC’s “Blockbuster Summer” are encouraged to attend “Summer Rush,” a one-stop registration and orientation event.
College staff from key student services departments will be available to provide personalized, on-site services designed to help students apply, register and enroll in a “one-stop shop” format.
The event is scheduled to be held from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday, May 19, and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 20 in Canyons Hall at the Valencia Campus.
Parking in all student lots will be free during the event. Visitors may park free in lot 6 off Rockwell Canyon Road for the best access to the event.
All services available at the event are:
• Applying for admission if your a new student or returning student and/or completing a special admissions form for High School Students
• Creating a My Canyons student account
• Completing the online orientation
• Taking the math and English assessment if required
• Attending a new student advisement workshop
• Applying for financial aid
• Obtaining a student ID card
• Purchasing textbooks
For more information about the event please visit http://www.canyons.edu/Offices/outreach/Pages/Summer-Rush.aspx